Delaware County Weekly Newsletter
A newsletter for Delco residents, with news and information about a wide range of County news and events —everything from the latest Health Department announcements and election notifications to career opportunities, meeting announcements, County park activities and events, COVID-19 guidance, and more.
Sign up here to receive the Delaware County Weekly Newsletter!
Delaware County wants your input on the American Rescue Plan Act –> Click here.
As part of the federal government’s American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) that helps communities recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, Delaware County will receive an estimated $110 million in new funding. The County can use this one-time and unprecedented funding on a broad array of critically important projects, including:
- Responding to the COVID-19 public health emergency and its negative economic impacts, including start up of the Delaware County Health Department
- Investments in water, sewer, and broadband infrastructure
- Improving and expanding government services, including expanding economic development and job attraction efforts and improving pay for essential workers who have worked throughout the COVID-19 pandemic
To make decisions about how best to use these funds, Delaware County Council wants to hear directly from Delaware County residents and business owners about their priorities. To learn more, click here and listen to County Executive Director Howard Lazarus discuss the enormous opportunity these new funds present and how you can provide your ideas and suggestions:
- Email to: ARPA@co.delaware.pa.us
- Mail to: ARPA Public Suggestions, c/o Howard Lazarus, 201 W. Front St., Media, PA 19063
Thank you in advance for your participation. Together, we will build a stronger future for us all and continue to be DELCO STRONG.