Brookhaven Municipal Center is home to 2 Senior Citizens organizations – join one or join both!!!
Brookhaven Seniors Group
- Meet 1st Wednesday of each month, 12:00 – 3:00
- Speakers, field trips, Bingo
- Coffee & Donuts, Luncheons
- For more information, please call Joanne Riess at 610-872-3214
Delco Seniors Club
- Meet every Tuesday and Friday, 9:30 – 11:30
- Country Line Dancing every meeting
- Holiday Luncheons
- For more information, please call Judy Hamilton at 610-960-4429
Minimal membership fees.
Both groups are always looking for new members, so feel free to stop by and check them out.
COSA & Community Transit Grocery Assist
During the COVID-19 pandemic, The County of Delaware Services for the Aging (COSA) and Community Transit are partnering to offer seniors an alternative to in-person grocery shopping. Community Transit drivers are available to get grocery lists and payment from seniors and shop and deliver their items. Seniors can stay safely in their homes. The cost of the shopping and delivery will be subsidized by COSA. To contact Community Transit for this service, call 215-900-2519 or email GroceryDropOff@CTDelco.org
Center for Life Long Learning
The Center for Life Long Learning for 50+ learners in Aston, Brookhaven, Concord and Springfield Communities offers a variety of fitness, art, literature, health & wellness and driver education classes for a nominal fee. For more information, contact Farah Esfahani at 484-496-2143 or email@example.com.